Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Time - New Simplex+

Sniper01

New Simplex + - Out for first time today, small neighborhood park, in sand around playground equipment.

Not new to detecting, have been detecting since early 1970s, mostly older school playgrounds and parks. Coin and jewelry hunter, hoping to do some Gold hunting next fall. Currently have Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Impact, and now a new Simplex +.

Hunted today with Simplex on Park2 mode, and a little in all metal mode, factory settings. I had hunted the small playground area a month ago with the Impact only found a quarter and two Pennie’s. I was curious if I would find anything with the new Simplex +, having just hunted there with the Impact a few weeks ago.

Surprisingly, I only walked a few feet and found a dime down about 5 inches. Found an additional 5 Pennie’s in the hour I was there. The little park is only about 7 years old, so nothing old there, just wanted to try the new detector out a little. Going to take some time to learn the tones and id numbers, that’s for sure, but machine seemed light and easy to use. Was impressed with the accuracy of the pin pointing feature. Lots to learn, and I really don’t know the Impact that well yet either.

Anyway, so far I’m pleased with the Simplex +,………. sure can’t beat the price!

It has the most bang for the buck than any detector on the market ! Welcome HHHANK