Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First timer

Welcome to the forum, hope to hear about your adventures.
I noticed you posted on the fisher forum, did you buy a fisher detector?
What style hunting are you planning on doing? Beach hunting? Inland coin hunting? Relic hunting?

The woods is a good place to try different settings. When hunting the woods I like using All Metal or very low Discrimination mode.. Many wooded areas have a fair amount of shotgun and rifle shells that can sound like nickels and Indian Head Cents but dig them and eventually the coins will show up.

Exactly as informed. Get out, learn your new dancing partner, and dig a million bottle caps, pull tabs, gum foil, and rotten zinc pennies (aka Zincolns). Then when you’re about to give up some old coin or eye popping ring jumps out and you forget all about the junk. It will happen, it always does. Don’t be afraid to ask Q’s as someone with an F22 will answer/guide/encourage you.

Exactly as informed. Get out, learn your new dancing partner, and dig a million bottle caps, pull tabs, gum foil, and rotten zinc pennies (aka Zincolns). Then when you’re about to give up some old coin or eye popping ring jumps out and you forget all about the junk. It will happen, it always does. Don’t be afraid to ask Q’s as someone with an F22 will answer/guide/encourage you.
Will do. I'm sure I'll have ?'s as I get going. Happy hunting

WOW! That is so true about the time I was ready to quit for the day or even give up the hobby out popped siver or a gold ring & etc, I was refreshed & had renewed strength & the desire to comtinue on! Ma