Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 1210 X finds. uk

That is an awesome collection of true treasure items. Although it may not be Gold or Silver this time it is possible that it's just a few feet away or that next sweep of the coil. I always say that my biggest finds are the people, family, and friends you meet on the road in sharing metal detecting stories and my display's . Myself I've been metal detecting for 45 plus years. A tip you may want to consider that works very well for me. when you ask and receive a landowner's permission to hunt his property and you hunt the property and find just mostly junk. I make a note to return to that same landowner and present him with a pie or food item that can be shared with all his family members! ( never a alcoholic drink ) and ask him if he knows the farmer next to him down the road and you would like to give him a go and hunt his field etc. Lastly my father taught me a great piece of advise. he said son you can Never learn nothing if You are the one whose doing all the Talking ! Remember that treasure is always in the eye of the beholder. P.S I just receive a gift of a Fisher 1210-X from a new Treasure Club Member. And it will be a challenge for me to try and Best your finds. BUDWISER