Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 1266 XB Verses Fisher 1235 X Air Test

Ron from Michigan

Staff member
Fisher 1266 XB and Fisher 1235-X with 10.5 Spider coil

Penny 12 inches Penny 10 inches

Nickle 12inches Nickle 11 inches

Dime 13 inches Dime 10 inches

Quarter 15.5 inches Quarter 12 inches

Fisher 1266 XB with 5 inch coil.

Penny 9 inches Nickle 9 inches Dime 8 inches Quarter 10 inches

Fisher 1235-X with 5 inch coil.

Penny 8 inches Nickle 8 inches Dime 8 inches Quarter 9inches

Actually the 1235-X did better than I expected. They are both decent turn and go units. Good tools to have around if needed. HH Ron

The 1235-X that looks older is actually newer, with the internal pot adjusted a little the sensitivity is improved quite a bit. The 1266 ran a lot smoother without the boost.

I had the 1265 &1266 and don't miss them. I still have my 1235 and will never sell it ( I did turn up the internal pot). The small depth increase isn't worth the huge weight/size difference. I prefer two 9v rechargeable batteries to all the AAs. The pinpointer is the best of any detector made.The only con is emi in some places.