Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher 15in DD coil

Why did they make it in WHITE!!! Come on FT!!! Pricey booger too!!! That would make the GBSE nose heavy too!!!

I think that Kco needs to try it on a G2 and Gold Bug.....I'm not takin' a $250 hit just to try it and then sell it to a F-75 guy for $150 and take a loss. MO

i was reading on the forum that the 5in for the bugs doesn't get any more depth on small gold nuggets than the 11in DD maybe it goes the other way and works better with a bigger coil ? i can relate its a lot of money if it doesn't work are the connections the same for the F75 and the GB pro?

found my 1st silver 925 ring today at the beach been a lean 2 days beaches are hunted out hope its a hot weekend and people drop those little $2 goldies for me have to go night fishing beat the other guys :rolleyes: the ring is wide and was a solid target at 92 91 on the scale it wasn't deep though only just below the surface, its engraved so prob not worth much only for silver heavy though around 15 grams.
sort of feel a bit bad about keeping it but ??? i don't know who it belonged too!!

here's hoping for a hot weekend :detecting:

with the re-inforced webs and a wrap around bottom cover it should be Indestructable... Nice!!

What's the weight on it? Dave?

Tom