Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher CZ70 Pinpointing...

A

Anonymous

I am looking into getting a new detector. I have searched the archives to see if anyone has mentioned pinpointing with CZ70, but couldnt find anything. So, how is pinpointing with the CZ70, pretty right on?

second right after the ID Excel for ease of pinpointing!
w

CZ's use VCO( voltage controlled oscillator)don't think I spelled that right..Indeed CZ's are excellent pinpointing units and don't see that mentioned often..Heres the drill once you get a signal move the coil to the right depress the pinpoint button and come over the signal and should be right on(certainly in a several inch plug) many come at it from two angles and coincide or detune especially if working in a well manicured lawn for right on a dime efficiency..In any case read the manual as with a bit of practice will be right on every time even with the real deepies..

Like Dan said do it and you will dig three inch plugs all day long. the only thing I ever have a problem with it pennies and they give a double signal sometimes when deeper. Might have to dig a four inch pluf for them. Mine never missed a nickle....nice for gold rings too!