Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher F19

Looking for a little info regarding the F19. I'm trying to find out if the Ultimate 13 for the F11-22-44 will work on the F19. Seems to have the same coil connector. Thanks for the help.

99.9% sure it will work on the F19 but if i was buying one and had both detectors i would buy the F19 coil if the price was the same.

AJ

Thanks AJ I'm just trying to avoid getting the white one. Kellyco has them in black (f11,22,44) and white (Omega). If they're the same I want the black one. Probably have to end up with the white one to make sure I got the right one.

I have a beat up black one that I initially bought for my F5. It works like a charm on my F19. In fact, I think it works better on the F19. When I bought it there was no specific model for the F19 or F5. They were advertised as being compatible for both of them. Technically they should be exactly the same inside and out.

It's less sensitive to small targets than the 11 DD which is not necessarily a bad thing (no more small foil and mini washers). It's deeper, covers more ground and separates pretty well for a big coil. It's one of the lightest big coils on the market.

Thanks Mike, appreciate your input.

I didn't really answer your question though. I thought you were trying to decide between an F5, Omega coil and an F19 one. Like amberjack mentioned, I'd go with an Omega/F5 coil instead of the one labeled for the F22/F44. They might be one and the same but maybe not. The F22/F44 operate at a slightly lower freq.

Yeah I'll probably do that but the Omega runs at under 8khz and that's the one recommended for the F19 at 19khz.

Yeah----to be "safe"--I'd get the one labeled for the Omega/F-5.----That's what I did---got two of them (wife & I) for our F-19/G2+'s.------They sent us black ones to.---Don't they have black ones in stock anymore?------Anyway---they work great on our F-19's & G2+'s-----I'm sure you would be happy with that coil.----BTW, if you do get one----I see you have a F-44.----Would you try it on that detector also & let us know how it worked out?---Would be interested to know.---------Del
Shenandoah Digger said:
Yeah I'll probably do that but the Omega runs at under 8khz and that's the one recommended for the F19 at 19khz.

I'll do that Dell. I'd guess it will work fine because I've used the Omega 7x11 biaxial coil on both the F19 and the F44 with good results. I don't know if my results are optimum or not, but they seem fine to me.

If it works on the FXX family, and it's a DD coil, it will work on the F19 and goldbug.

D&P-OR said:
Yeah----to be "safe"--I'd get the one labeled for the Omega/F-5.----That's what I did---got two of them (wife & I) for our F-19/G2+'s.------They sent us black ones to.---Don't they have black ones in stock anymore?------Anyway---they work great on our F-19's & G2+'s-----I'm sure you would be happy with that coil.----BTW, if you do get one----I see you have a F-44.----Would you try it on that detector also & let us know how it worked out?---Would be interested to know.---------Del
Shenandoah Digger said:

Dell, I just had it out for a spin on the F44 and it works great. I think I'll keep it on the F44 and put the stock 5x10 back on the F19. The F44 doesn't work in trash like the F19, but with the Ultimate coil it's a lot deeper. I've got 10 inch three ringers the F19 will hit with the Ultimate, but they blow your head off with the F44. Both the F19 and F44 are very underrated detectors.

Hey, that's REALLY interesting Shenan.------Wonder how much deeper the Ultimate would go on the F-44 than it would on the F-19 on say a 3 ringer & a clad dime?-----Good stuff--thanks for getting back to me.------I've always said the F-19/G2+'s are sleeper machines.---Most people don't know how good those little buggars really are!--------I'm running the NEL Sharpshooter on my F-19 a good part of the time.----That's really a good marriage/combo, it performs really well.-----I like the weight/balance & ear positioning of it better than the FT coil to.---You oughta try it if you haven't already.-------------Del
Shenandoah Digger said:
D&P-OR said:
Shenandoah Digger said:

Dell, I just had it out for a spin on the F44 and it works great. I think I'll keep it on the F44 and put the stock 5x10 back on the F19. The F44 doesn't work in trash like the F19, but with the Ultimate coil it's a lot deeper. I've got 10 inch three ringers the F19 will hit with the Ultimate, but they blow your head off with the F44. Both the F19 and F44 are very underrated detectors.

I just joined the forum today! I want to buy a new machine and I'm leaning toward the Fisher F44. Sounds like you all like it pretty well? I bought a White's about 30 years ago, separate machine and wand, but haven't been out with it for years. The Fisher F44 sounds nice because if weight, price, warranty, etc.