Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher Impulse Inquiries

stateguyt

I was wondering where i can get some reports on the new fisher impulse
Did a you tube check and the latest I saw was obn test
Also did a google search and not any better
Any other web site I can look at to see how this machine doing
i no there some out there that people are testing

8 units have been delivered to buyers. There will only be about 100 of these Impulse AQ Limited units produced this summer. They are being sold through a single dealer. And cost $1499. Then at a later date, the Impulse AQ (Mk.2 - my term only) will be marketed through usual channels at a likely price of above $2k. The only significant difference will be that the somewhat complicated battery system of the Limited will be replaced with a simpler and longer lasting battery arrangement.

Go to detectorprospector.com and check out the video(s) by OBN. I don't live anywhere near beaches and am not a water hunter, but the depth of the AQ was downright impressive. HH jim tn

It IS a beach machine. Not intended for anything other than finding gold jewelry at beaches - for that task, it claims to be the most effective tool ever made. Great depth, extremely low noise, ergonomic form factor.
59DC5BBA-D515-432F-AFDE-943698F9BD3E.jpeg

About 20 years too late.... unfortunately, not enough people buy or wear gold these days, and with beach renourshiments galore all the "old gold" is under numerous FEET of sand. At least thats how I would look at it before dropping over 2 grand on a machine thats sole purpose is to find beach gold. My other pi's will detect plenty deep enough if gold is in range. Now I dont live at the beach or beach hunt regularly like some full time beach hunters. But the only way this machine would appeal to me is if I traveled to vacation hot spots in the Carribean and similar to specifically metal detect for gold on a regular basis. But to each his own, hope anyone that buys these does great with them, and if it turns out it will discriminate iron AT ITS FULL DEPTH, then I would definitely have a change of thoughts on it.

I would purchase one if it was freely available, but apparently it can only be obtained from one dealer and it's restricted to selected users. :shrug:

Guy I know has one here in NE boy he dug a ton of bottle caps first time out with it!
Mark