Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fisher vlf 552 d

kramdua

i have the
fisher vlf 552 d
i also have a f44 which i use regularly. i do use the 552 just for fun. 20200130_132603_resized_1.jpg20200202_132808_resized.jpg

that was my first real metal detector many years ago (y)

Back then we ate our can of Spinach. The weight was never a problem. It was the norm back then to be heavy. These days they are like anchors. But, they still can produce the finds. The Fishers back then were silver finders.

it works good but will wear your arm out quickly.
good luck,
mark
Have a 555D still use in the water. you can modifiy it to a hip/chest mount, Fisher used to sell the kit for 50.00 bucks. best thing i ever did. got picks and tell you how to do it.