Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FOD Headphone review

A

Anonymous

Ok,I bench tested the phones today and I agree with the others. The tones from my machine came through very pronounced. The purity of the tones (for lack of a better term)were top notch. What I did was I had the test phones as well as two other top of the line phones on my bench. I would bench test each target with each set of phones simultaniously. The test phones tones where sort of like a glass of fresh mountain spring water and the others as dipped from a mud puddle. Sorry about the analogy, it is the best I could come up with. Truely though there is a considerable differance in TONAL quality.As well, I had to turn the volume on the Sov down to a whisper.Typically I am in the middle of the recommended threshold area.I actually had to set it at the very beginning of the recommended area for FODs phones. Also, I had to bench test my targets at 7-9" (with FODs phones)as any closer and the volume really was too intense for me. Kind of like being front row at a rock concert. I would love some way to back it off about 30 or 40% way. I think if I could do that, these would be my first choice to hunt with.Unfortunately, I can drive the car but cant work on the engine, so to speak.LOL Anyway, thats all for now.
HH to all,
Bill