Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FOD Headphone Review

A

Anonymous

I was very surprised to see how well made they are but coming from a guy like FOD I should have expected that. The phones fit nice and snug, comfortable and exernal noise was extremely limited...almost non-existent. They did not hurt my ears and I could were them for extended periods of hunting without needing much adjusting or them starting to hurt.
All tones were crisp and clear and the range of highs and lows very discernable. I like how the phones react to all metal mode vs discrim.
I say FOD has a winner and I will be utilizing these every time I hunt with my Sov...as well as all the others I have.
Thanks FOD and God Bless.