Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Foot wear dry and wet.

MattBullSummerville

So suggestions for prospecting boots, waders and such? What do you prospectors wear in and around streams and rocks?

Hi Matt, I use dive boots with hard sole, you can walk on rocks and not hurt your foot or boot. I got mine from TommyD Sports. Sometimes they have a sale on them and good price. I got mine one size bigger than what I wear, so I could wear thick socks. Hope this helps. flintstone

I purchased a new pair of dive boots from One more chance Scuba west Ashley. They are heavy sole boots. I bought a size smaller than what I wear in a regular shoe. They are STORM brand an like everything else they came from china. I think they retail for around 85 bucks but he cut the price in about half. I really like them.

I purchased a new pair of dive boots from One more chance Scuba west Ashley. They are heavy sole boots. I bought a size smaller than what I wear in a regular shoe. They are STORM brand an like everything else they came from china. I think they retail for around 85 bucks but he cut the price in about half. I really like them.
I hope you can use in cold water, that is why i get one size bigger than i use so i can use heavy socks. to keep my feet warmer.