Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FORS CoRe finds small gold ring...

Went out for a couple hours this morning with a 65 degrees temp and a slight breeze and beautiful sunshine! The clover was moist and green from the previous weeks drizzle and the exception of the rocks and gravel the ground was nice to dig in. I like days such as these as we often don't get them in this usually hot...dry South Texas area where I live. The FORS CoRe has a tough job trying to teach this hard-headed German grown Texan what it is saying...but we can get together from time to time and actually find something that pleases the eye. This morning it was a nice small 14kt ring! It was a little bent up...probably from meeting with a lawn mower blade...but it was gold. This was the first gold for me with the FORS CoRe...I've only put about 7-8 hours on it so far...so we are still learning. The FORS also found me a dateless Buffalo nickel this morning in the same general area. BTW...I was hunting in my local City Park. Both finds were about 5 inches deep with a GB reading of "54".

I straightened the ring out a little...it looked pretty bad...:blink:

Charles

Dang nice Charles! I'd take those two any day. You just might be starting to bond with the CoRe now looks like. It took me about 30-40 hours to climb on board with it. Really it all changed when I switched to DI3. That's one killer mode for me. Nice finds......................