Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fors CoRe on Silver?

mike5853

With an operating frequency of 15kHz I'm wondering how it does on older silver coins, which usually require a much lower frequency to be effective on deeper silver?

Not sure what you consider deep but my CoRe wil hit a silver dime at 8" in any of the modes using factory presets. When I say hit it I mean hard with no doubt that there is target under the coil.
It will also hit hard on a 6" dime on edge at 6" with the stock coil or the small coil.

Very powerful machine. Raw power to spare.

FO

foreign object said:
Not sure what you consider deep but my CoRe wil hit a silver dime at 8" in any of the modes using factory presets. When I say hit it I mean hard with no doubt that there is target under the coil.
It will also hit hard on a 6" dime on edge at 6" with the stock coil or the small coil.

Very powerful machine. Raw power to spare.

FO

Thanks for the feedback. I'm debating between the Fors Core and Velox 1 right now. I will be using it in fields and old homesteads.

Fors Core all the way Mike

woodchiphustler said:
Fors Core all the way Mike

Hey Geo - thanks, so I was thinking of getting an F75 LTD2 in a couple months, maybe I'll go with the ForsCore first.

Fors Core...... Often new machines or updates need a while to get the bugs out.... No bugs in the Fors Core.

Tom in SC