Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fors CoRe - Success Story - Gold Coin

Nokta Detectors

The Nokta team has received this message and images from a Nokta Fors CoRe user and we are sharing them with you.

''The Nokta Fors Core is a great machine, is nicely balanced and is therefore not really heavy.
The detector is easy to operate, and everything speaks for itself, too bad that the Dutch language is not in the list ;-).
Also, the detector is very sensitive to different materials in the ground even when it is close to each other. At this time, you can properly set up the discrimination so that only the non ferros metals remain, works great.

I need to get used to this detectors depth, sometimes I have to dig deep :). And the light on the handle is great, unfortunately when rain cover is over the handle then you have no more light.

I bought the Nokta Fors Core by Kooistra metal detectors and had to test the machine right away.
So I went to a piece of land and began to search. This was the third time I have this piece of land searched.
I still found many things, coins, musket balls, lead and tin etc. What I also noticed I also found many very small stuff, I struggled to get it off the ground so small were some things.

I would go home again, it was already dark (happy with my light), then I got a good signal, so dig, and then I found this beautiful coin (France Henri VI (1422 - 1453) Salut d'or). I had the mud removed, and see the result, beautiful.

I am verry happy with my Nokta Fors Core.!!''