Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found a half cent

osgood

I havent posted in several years. With my elderly 2011 camo F75 ltd (upgraded), found this in Sept, my first half cent (yes in rough shape) Found at the site of an old residence built in 1816, now slowly being restored. We can see a 4 in the position of the last number, so we are thinking 1804. The coin i have that might be older is a draped bust, whose date we cant read at all. The soil in upstate New York is rough on the old coins. Love that old Fisher , still doing great. thanks CO

Now that's old! Love seeing old coins recovered like this one. Love to hear the stories this old coins could tell if it could talk.

Hey Curt how are you?

Nice find, never have found a half cent or largie, they just didn't make it out here.

GL&HH,
Brian

Hey Brian and CO been awhile!!! You mean to tell me my old 75 camo is nine years old LoL 😂 Still works fine 👍 hh Rickinmi

Nice find osgood...and good to see you post. I am on my 3rd F 75 and that ole camo one was my first as well. A little chatty, but also the deepest. HH jim tn