Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frequency 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz

lusitania

Can it Run all four Frequency at the same time or just one based on ground conditions.is there a on line manual.

MXT PRO
EXPLORER 2
SAND SHARK
XP ?

Individual selection.

No, you need to select the frequency you want to search in based on the ground conditions and the type of target you are searching for.

As far as an on-line manual, there's one at the following link . . . . . MANUAL . . . click on REPORTS and there is a link to the manual as well as other field test reports on the unit - they are excellent in that they give more insight into how the features will help in the field.

Andy

The 12 khz so far is been great. Hits coins very well. I plan on trying the 8 this weekend.

ok question, if you and i mean anyone was to give only one reason why this detector is better what would it be?

fair question right?

BP

Way to soon to answer that.

:biggrin: good answer , will watch this space though.

BP

you can run 2 coils at the same time using 2 frequencies ,one off the headphones and the other from the box .
its been tested on UK forum

BP - My #1 reason - It may be the most fun detector to use. Lightweight, adaptable, formidable.

Does everything the E-Trac does in fields and pasture - and more.

It all depends on what conditions you are detecting in. On the beach Minelab FBS/BBS wins. In places where you need to be very discerning with your digging - MY OPINION - E-Trac.

how does it do in modern trash compared to etrac? can slaw, pull tabs etc..

BP

And if so, has this method been tested in wet, salt sand and does it stablize the unit where it can run and be somewhat comparable to other units or is the Deus basically dead as a wet, salt sand hunter ?

Wet, salt sand is one of my main hunting environments, and if a unit can't run there, I cant' buy one !