Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Front End Schematic

A

Anonymous

Here is a basic but good front end to experiment with. It is fast enough for most TH applications and with a scope on the RX output will enable you to see the various decay waveforms from different objects. The more adventurous can use this as a front end to a DSP arrangement.
Eric.

Hello Eric, thanks a lot for posting the frontend circuit, this will help me certainly to get one step forward with my investigations on direct sampling the pulse response. I ask you to help in one additional topic. Could you please sketch the proper shielding of the coil and the connection of the cable-shield to the coil-shield and to the frontend circuit. This would ensure not to do big mistakes here and jeopardize the success of the whole arrangement. Thank you again for all the effort.
Best regards
Stefan