Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Full tones and id norm

Finder82

V3 program seems to much better at id trash via sound and id number, than the V2 program, if you enable Full tones and id norm from the profiles.

I tried not to get too excited about the update but I really expected great things and I think we got them. Anxious to get the download installed and do some playing. I knew this was going to be worth the wait. Thanks, for the early report.

Don
HH

I took my Deus to the park as soon as I was done with the update.

I put the Fast Deus program on Full tones and WOW!!! I selected a spot that has long since dried up, even with the Deus. Right away I found a 1967 Memorial. No big deal except that I missed it before. Many times before!
Then I found a girls custom ring; and a small heart shaped locket made of copper, and buttons, and brass bullet casings...I didn't find anything valuable but I was getting target after target that I didn't get before. Obviously I need more practice but just that one change is already getting me stuff I missed before.

I also love the pinpoint while in the full tones mode. It seems sharper and better defined.

Oh and the Deus seems to be a completely different machine with iron!

I am going to really like this version! Tomorrow, I have a super iron infested site that has version 3 written all over it.

Next, I am calling the dealer about that 11 inch coil...

pulltabMiner said:
I took my Deus to the park as soon as I was done with the update.

I put the Fast Deus program on Full tones and WOW!!! I selected a spot that has long since dried up, even with the Deus. Right away I found a 1967 Memorial. No big deal except that I missed it before. Many times before!
Then I found a girls custom ring; and a small heart shaped locket made of copper, and buttons, and brass bullet casings...I didn't find anything valuable but I was getting target after target that I didn't get before. Obviously I need more practice but just that one change is already getting me stuff I missed before.

I also love the pinpoint while in the full tones mode. It seems sharper and better defined.

Oh and the Deus seems to be a completely different machine with iron!

I updated mine and scanned my yard real quick with the same settings to tried. I didn't dig any targets tonight but I found some to dig. The new audio is AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am going to really like this version! Tomorrow, I have a super iron infested site that has version 3 written all over it.

Next, I am calling the dealer about that 11 inch coil...