Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2+ finds

Nice finds buddy. Got to love the G2.

Phil

It's good to see the G2+ is working out for you. Congrats on the super nice finds!

Tom

Good finds, man. I like the dime. Civil War money. Civil war money intrigues me. What type of coil do you use? Thanks for letting us look at it. The dime being an 1862 couldn't have had a lot of circulation time.......

You're welcome Phil

The R2 got its 3rd IH today.

Tom

Oh and I forgot to mention The first Seated Dime I got last fall with the G2+ was also an 1862. What a coincidence!

[size=medium]Phil, what kind of signal did you get on the dime? I am wondering how good the signals are for silver with the G2+.
Thanks. Clem[/size]

I got good solid signal I'd was 76. Dime was about 6" deep in lot iron trash. I hunted same spot with my racer & x terra 50 an somehow miss it with them. An same on the civilwar bullets too.

Phil

Are you using the stock coil or did you pick up a smaller one?

Tom