Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2/Gold Bug guys...

Big Boys Hobbies

Any interest of all of us meeting some central location one weekend and doing a group hunt? Be fun to meet everyone and bs about detectors and drink some adult beverages together! Ideas ????

Group hunts are fun.:beers:

I agree Tab!
My son is starting to really get into detecting and I would love to take him to something like this and meet a bunch of nic guys. It would give h a break from baseball every weekend and let us spend time alone on the drive.
Be fun to meet all the other g2/gb guys and all learn from each other. Be some good info passed around to all. Guys start throwing out ideas and places to meet.
I'll spring for all the beverages!! Lol

I like Tenneessee, count me in ! :biggrin:

WHAT, just G2 and Gold Bug guys. What's the deal Bart, are you afraid of us F 75 LTD/SE guys. We talk tecting and par take, too.:biggrin: Hh jim tn

The G2 ain't skeerd!!'

I got one if those too I'll bring. Can u ever REALLY have to many detectors??? Lol

jim tn said:
WHAT, just G2 and Gold Bug guys. What's the deal Bart, are you afraid of us F 75 LTD/SE guys. We talk tecting and par take, too.:biggrin: Hh jim tn

Me and my Gold Bug Pro will send you and your F75 running for the house.:)

Will the EMI Kill it ?? LOL Just kidding Jim with all due respect .

HH
Ken

Don't you guys be messin with ole Jim.---He's findin all that "family" (silvers) in the ground!!-----Elton & I are gonna come to visit---help him out ya know!------Elton--where ya at?----You about ready to head out to Jims??----Think I'll bring my G2---he's tuf--ain't skeerd of no LTD---cept maybe the one in my closet!!! :rofl: ---------Del

Ya my man, you and Elton come on. I'll take ya right to the plot of land. It's about 10' X 10'. That ought to keep you two duffers going for a weekend.:twodetecting: :biggrin: HH jim nt

Jim's got you digging iron on his 10 x 10 spot. LOL ,

jim tn said:
Ya my man, you and Elton come on. I'll take ya right to the plot of land. It's about 10' X 10'. That ought to keep you two duffers going for a weekend.:twodetecting: :biggrin: HH jim nt
10X10??---I'll have to check with Elton & see if he thinks we're up to it.-----That's a lot of ground for a couple of ole fogeys to cover!! :rofl:

Count me in! Is there anyplace that had "Silver Era" activity on Lake Texhoma? I am assuming its ok to detect at Texhoma...