Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

g2 jewelry hunt part one video

Low-Boy/LCPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqwfxgpLKuk

great hunt lowboy!..thanks for sharing!
hope that chemo's workin' for ya!..that g-2's "nasty!"
just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Wow, what a hunt! I'm trying to get a camcorder that will match the G2, haven't found one that good yet. Great video.

Low-Boy --

NICE hunt, NICE video! Thanks for sharing.

Hey, quick question -- you made a quick mention in there that you have a "new" 5" DD coil, which "works better" than the "other" one from your "8000." I thought the Omega 8000 5" DD and the Gold Bug/G2 5" DD were the same coils, per Dave J.'s sticky? Can you give any details about how you feel this coil "works better?"

Thanks!

Steve

when I used my 8000 5DD on the G2 it had no depth like it does on the 8000 so I got a new one and it was on a sight that said it was for the g2....even no I guess it is the same coil I am getting 8" on dimes with the new 5DD...the new coil had a newer sticker on it maybe they tweeked it?

Yes in the Calif Gold Country and in San Francisco I have dug 8" on a dime and relics I think the coil I got is super charged...

Great video and finds, Low-Boy. You and some others with the G2 are seriously getting my mouth watering, Man oh man! HH jim tn