Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2 PLUS vs G2 (differences worth it?)

back light, 20 section adjustable movable notch, iron volume, hear all disced out targets as a low tone, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtyjLUug7-A

I probably missed something but for me the red back light is like super stealth mode love it for night hunting.

for me totally worth it if you can pick up a nice 2nd hand one for the right price !! lots people don't like them for what ever reason for me the ID is flawless its what I compare all comers too !!

AJ

Thanks for the post amberjack. I have a brand ne AT PRO with warranty for trade now in the classifieds. Wouldnt love to find a used G2 PLUS for sale if there out there!

Dan

For me it's worth it just to have FeTone/iron volume. Set volume at 10 and ferrous targets disappear just as if you had notched iron out BUT you don't loose depth since it's not discriminated out. It just sets the iron volume to zero. Every detector should have this. Since I'm going to use this detector in trashy areas a lot I like to have some unwanted target sounds disappear so I can stay sane. This is for the F19 but I gather the G2+ has the same innards with pistol grip and camo 11 DD coil.

yeah both the same detectors just different outsides, yeah listing to the crap can be hard work on the old brain I set mine on 11 so I can just hear it most of the time just so I know how fast to go but yes can be a bit taxing sometimes.

they seem to come up fairly regular maybe sell the pro and wait? might work out better? don't know for sure on that !! AT pro has never been on my radar but lots of people seem to like it ?

AJ