Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett AT Pro will not power on

Waterdog

I have had a Garrett At Pro sitting in the closet for a while and came across it. I put some batteroes it it, pressed the power button and Nothing! I took the batteries out, checked them and put them back in the battery holder, put the batteries back into the machine and Nothing. !! True I have not powered it on in a few, but it should come on. Did I miss something ?

Really don't know what it could be. Double check batteries are in correctly and check the contacts on the batter holder and those inside the battery housing. Might try another set of batteries, too, just in case. Good luck. HH jim tn

Wear a tin foil hat while standing outside in a lightening storm. Guaranteed something will light up! 😂😂😂
What Jim said…….. I would suspect contact points.

Wear a tin foil hat while standing outside in a lightening storm. Guaranteed something will light up! 😂😂😂
With about 300 million Volts and about 30,000 Amps in lightening flash…the only thing that will be left is a pile of ash 😂

Did you leave batteries in it while stored? The contact spring in the battery holder can become depressed and not make good contact.

No Batteries were stored in it while it was not in operation. But I did recheck all of the batteries and one of the four was not any good. So I put four new batteries it it and she came back to life !
So I will be taking the old At pro out for a spin in the next few days.

Getting my tin foil hat ready but where is the lightning out here in California

I have had a Garrett At Pro sitting in the closet for a while and came across it. I put some batteroes it it, pressed the power button and Nothing! I took the batteries out, checked them and put them back in the battery holder, put the batteries back into the machine and Nothing. !! True I have not powered it on in a few, but it should come on. Did I miss something ?
I think it's pouting!

With about 300 million Volts and about 30,000 Amps in lightening flash…the only thing that will be left is a pile of ash 😂
Not all the time, two people got hit by lighting here in Florida recently and lived, didn't get killed.
It all depends on where and how lighting hits, don't kill everyone it hits.
Most people who have got hit said right before the flash their hair will stand up then BOOM You're supercharged.

Getting my tin foil hat ready but where is the lightning out here in California
You want lighting come on down to Florida the lighting capital of the world.