Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Customer Service Rocks!!! New Scorp in the mail today.

Dandbuilder

Got a new Scorp in the mail today!!! And playing around with it...air testing...etc. I couldn't get the volume "audio" to "hum" at all.

One quick phone call to Garrett and Voila!!!! Sue from Garrett (from Texas and a sweet southern accent). :geek: got me lined out and off and running!!

I can't wait to get this thing out!! Will post results.

Dan
Butte, Montana
A Mile High and a Mile Deep
Richest Hill on Earth

First Day With A Scorp!!!!

About 3 grains!!!

A few more of these and it will pay for itself.

But of course....I'm only in it for the love..::)

Dan
Butte, Montana
A Mile High and a Mile Deep.
The Richest Hill on Earth.

Yes....they are a fine company to deal with. Sounds like you have gotten the Scorp properly set up to hunt nuggetts, which of course it was designed to do. Congratulations on your most recent find. Hope you get plenty more! :thumbup: