Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett discontinues Infinium line in new 2016 catalog :sad:

WaterWalker

Although Garrett has discontinued the Infinium line - my Infinium is still a keeper!

Instructional videos, as of yesterday, have also been removed from the Garrett Video listing. BUT...
They are still available on You Tube. Search for "Garrett Metal Detectors Infinium LS - Part", you'll find them. There are 4 parts.
If you have never seen the go take a look, especially if you own one.

There are many more videos on not only the Infinium, but all detectors. Just search for the one you wish to view.

Interchangeable coils and headphones and it is hip mountable.
No volume control or push button for Iron Check.
As every detector, it has it pros and cons.
If a detector, coil, headphone, scoop or other accessory does not fill a unique need, then it would not have a place in my arsenal.

Boy, what a catalog, for 2016, it explains just about all you want to know with charts and explanations of terms. Download it and
take a look. Unfortunately the new coil for the ATX and the new ACE Series nor the ACE 400 are shown in the catalog. Guess
we will just have to fantasize while we wait.

Infinium Videos still available at Garrett Australia, hope it stay that way.
Also saw some on a forum in Oz posted on Photobucket, not available anywhere else.

http://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/videos-infinium-land-sea/

Anyone know why Garrett decided to drop the Infinium LS? Many online dealers still have them in stock. Contacted Garrett to see why they were dropped from production, but no direct answer.

my guess is they are pushing the expensive ATX that I know I cant afford , so when my finny goes here i come whites

Too bad. Garrett's only deep diver will now be the sea hunter, which is mostly overlooked in favor of something like the excal.