Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett gta1250

A

Anonymous

my wife bought this new a couple years ago and used it only a couple times before getting stung by a bee.that was it. it wound up in the box under the bed. now i want to sell it on ebay ( to buy a new fender bass iam in a elvis show band http://www.elvisband.com/)but dont know what to ask can someone help? it comes in the box with all the stuff that came with it when it was new.also has a leather type carring bag and a rain cover for the top of the unit and a coil cover i think. the thing realy looks new. thanks for any help....Jimmy

Check the classifieds on the various treasure forums ( including these forums )to get an idea. Have no idea what it would bring. Have you checked Ebay to see if any are selling on there. Maybe someone on here who has recently sold one has an idea.
You should have played with it a bit. Don't know what you're missing. My old hunting partner is a rock musician.
Bill

i checked ebay but i cant find one.what are some other treasure forums? thanks...Jimmy

There are about twenty forums on this site. Go to the top of the page and click on "forums".
Bill

August 23 one GTAX 1250 with std. coil sold $305.00 plus shipping on ebay. I sold mine last year for $450.00 with some extra's. Hope this helps. ezdigger