Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Scorpion Metal Detector Forum Will Remain As Is Because 8)

John-Edmonton

Staff member
It is the last analog metal detector available from Garrett. The Scorpion attached to a good set of hands and brain will still find gold, rings, coins, relics etc. Some of the old timers swear by the audio of an analog metal detector for good targets verses junk, even though they have been exposed to many new detectors. There are still a lot of Scorpion users out there, including myself. As long as people are willing, and all are encouraged to keep posting finds, questions, experiences..... the Scorpion Forum will remain as is. The AT Pro is a new metal detector, sharing the new line of AT machines, including the newer AT Gold. It shall have it's own forum, separate from the Garrett Scorpion Forum.

Thanks to all who have posted here in the past! May your finds continue to show up under your Scorp Coil. :)

OK John-I just figured this forum was done for, not many folk showing up and all with the new surge, bout like when the 250 come out, I spose i'll stick around, sometimes bout like talking to myself, I do that too:garrett: