Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett z link

Donut

Is anyone using the Garrett Z link on XTerra Detector

UPDATE
On my XTerra 70
I didn’t think I needed these but I gave in. I just got the Garrett Z Link wireless . Wow with just testing in my yard sound is good and no hot headphones in this heat and I don’t notice any delay at all. There is a very fast response and I actually can’t tell the difference. They are about 15 times faster than than Bluetooth wireless units. And up to 30 hrs run time with a 3 hr low battery warning light. I can use them on my Detector Pro Black Widows or my corder earpieces.

Doug

Hi Donut.Ive been using the ZLINK on my 705,dfx,X50.Tereso sidewinder,and theyI work great on all. I also have the zlink pointer,it to works great.

Hi Jenny. I had a chance to use the z Link for hours in the heat with ear bugs . And wow I’ll never go back to direct connect. And I am planning on going to the Z Link pointer so those around can’t hear the pinpointed.
Having the zlink is almost like having the Equanox 800 , ( my future dream Detector that is waterproof . Some day, lol
, But I really like my xterra70 . I really thought going wireless wasn’t important but was I wrong.

Thanks for the heads up Donut. I just got the Z Link plus pro-pointer for my X-Terra 705 and I am loving it. Yeehaa, I am now wireless.

I wish the zlink pinpointer would work on my New Equanox 800 . I really like my Zlink on my Xterra 70..

Doug