Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett's 10 x 7 coils

A

Anonymous

Would like to hear the opinions of anyone, pros and cons, who has used Garrett's 10 x 7 elliptical coil.

I tested it for Garrett and it's a hot little coil and I agree with all Hardy says about it. With its open design pinpointing is a snap.
Bill

Money well spent, IMHO. A major improvement over the Crossfire II coil. Am able to run with the sensitivity pretty much wide open on my 1250 with little or no falsing. Good depth too! Wish they made one for my 2500.
And they are indeed Rhino Tough!!

As far as I know it only fits the GTAX series and the Treasure Ace. You might contact Mary at Garrett and see if by chance it might.
Bill