Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garys Racer Videos ???

OregonGregg

Why were the videos deleted from the thread ?? Geez I really get tired of you Findmall folks deleting a thread and no explanation as to why. They were good educational videos of the Makro Racer and they were on the Nokta/Makro site. So can some one at Findmall please explain why they were deleted.

OregonGregg said:
Why were the videos deleted from the thread ?? Geez I really get tired of you Findmall folks deleting a thread and no explanation as to why. They were good educational videos of the Makro Racer and they were on the Nokta/Makro site. So can some one at Findmall please explain why they were deleted.

It is available on the other dk...

If it had an ad embedded in it or promoted another website it would be gone instantly. My guess is the administrator saw a problem or the person who did the video wasn't happy that someone posted it here and demanded it's removal.

Guvner..

They will most likley get rid of your thread...Why??? You have a question nothing wrong with that but this is not a very open forum so I have to just about never say what I really want to

time and effort Gary put into the videos, and they were about a Makro product on the Nokta/Makro paid Forum, but .... I can understand you and your moderators holding your ground with regard to anything that links to an ad or promotion of a non-paying sponsor. Even my minor Nail Board kit offer got me zapped so I corrected it, but I was so interested in the Makro racer and Gary's review that even I didn't give thought to any commercial connection.

Monte

I have never been on a sight where post disappear as fast as here. at least on other sights the mod that removes said post identifies himself and posts why and locks it so if someone doesn't think it is right they can go to him by pm, any way if I see something good any more I cut and paste it to my computer because I never know if it will be there the next time I look,. I know it is your house your rules but if you remove stuff please state why so if it is something we did wrong we will know why.. dfly,

Money paid for the ads gives us very little freedom

I did find them but I had to look. They seem to have been pulled by the owner on a few other sites. There was a huge ad promoting a website at the beginning so I'm assuming that's what did it. If you read here it is on the announcements about making a video without ads. Pretty simple to do.

Good hunting... Guvner..