Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting Racer fever

woodchiphustler

And with several days of rain and warmer temps the snow should be gone but the ground will be saturated causing the magnetic field to spread out as we search for deep items. Not a good thing but it's time to get it on. Regards

The test I want to do is to get the optional Racer 10x5 against the 19 stock 10x5.

Sounds good. I'll be waing for the results. I can't remember, the videos you made with the f19, were you using the 11" or 10 x 5?

El

Woodchiphustler you think you have a fever now! What you are witnessing is something that being the few that are in the U.S. CoRe and Racer is machines that that have blown away most anything all of us have used. It's very humbling to get so much stuff out of places you know yourself you have beat to death. It's that WOW moment that will give you a fever. For me being a coin hunter it's just not the extra coin our two you might pick up at that hunted out out spot. I'm digging handfuls in places that have been beat to death with the best machines out there. You have to witness it like I have to believe it. It's not a fluke.

STOP THAT NOW JACK!!----How am I gonna keep my sanity hearing all these great things & I can't get my hands on one!:rofl:-----I got one (Racer) "on order" but this waitin is killin me!-----Sounds like we got a real "live one" (winner) in the CoRe/Racer.------I was kiddin ya in my first sentence----keep those reports coming!!!:thumbup:
JFlynn said:
Woodchiphustler you think you have a fever now! What you are witnessing is something that being the few that are in the U.S. CoRe and Racer is machines that that have blown away most anything all of us have used. It's very humbling to get so much stuff out of places you know yourself you have beat to death. It's that WOW moment that will give you a fever. For me being a coin hunter it's just not the extra coin our two you might pick up at that hunted out out spot. I'm digging handfuls in places that have been beat to death with the best machines out there. You have to witness it like I have to believe it. It's not a fluke.

LOL ya I have the Racer fever too. Geez haven't been excited over any machine lately until this. And be a betting type of guy, i'm gonna have to put my money on the Racer, don't think the Fisher Price machine is going to best it :)

Got is so bad myself that the calender has completely stopped moving. It's been March 6 for nigh on a week now!! Can't wait. I have an F19 and I'm going to get a 5x10 coil for the Racer JUST as soon as the distributor gets them in.

Good hunting Kevin I can't wait to use mine against the Deus I know the small coil will be a game changer but will be fun to test it with my style of hunting in my type of dirt...

I would think for sure if the Fisher's were doing what the Turkish machines are doing, Y'ALL would know big time. What I find crazy good is the amounts of targets that for me were just piled/laden in the ground in the places I've hunted. Like I said one or maybe a half dozen just coins on a great hunt in slam hammered by detector sites was almost groundbreaking until now. I've found there to be like I said 20,30,40, targets/coins/CONDUCTIVE good targets no matter what they might be just being masked by small ferrous pieces we never even knew were there. Finding just 40 or 50 coins in a place is superb anywhere in the country. Finding them in places that some of the best detectors have been ran by very knowledgable detectorists is a whole new level of performance like you've never seen before. It is not hype, it is excited detectorist that are seeing a new level of detecting capabilities with the Turkish machines. I had to take another picture of what the CoRe has found me in places that a bunch of high end machines have been over many times. All conductive targets being masked by small ferrous stuff. Like Keith said, world class, I would add to that simply amazing performance. It doesn't matter that they aren't coins worth 200 to 5000 dollars a piece because of rarity. What matters is they were not seen by other metal detectors. Imagine what is still in the ground we haven't found in that first 6 inches of dirt where these conductive targets couldn't be found until now. This came off of old sidewalks about 5 of them. Just crazy............

It's hard waiting. It will be nice when this forum goes silent for a week or so and then a bunch of posts like JFlynn's start coming in. Part of me just wants to turn it on and go to a hard hit spot but another part wants to compare target hits to other machines. I guess both experiences are valid in sizing it up. Then there is the intangible side I am really hoping for where I don't have to read a 200 page book about how to tweak it but instead just have fun.

Del,

We are as bad as the kids waiting for Christmas to get here, we are counting the days and getting more anxious every day. Its getting bad just thinking about them everyday all day long isn't it?

They will be here soon, at least I hope soon.

Rick

We're in the same boat guys.
Just can't wait for them to get here.
We have loads of beaches that have been hammered silly by every man and his dog,
with all kinds of detectors from the lowest to the highest capabilities.
Our beaches will really test them hard.