Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God's Divine Nearness! KJV

Missouri--Ma Betty

PSALM 16.8--I have set the Lord before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. PS 34.18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart (God is the Potter & we are the clay) Who pieces us back together again, (by leaning on & trusting in Him always) and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. (PS 119.151) Thou art near, O LORD : and all Thy commandments are truth! PS. 145.18--The Lord is nigh unto all them that call unto Him, to all that call upon Him in truth (speak His Holy Scriptures, for they are truth with Jesus' salvation grace's for Healing & Comfort for broken hearts & hurting souls!) ISAIAH 50.8-11--VS 10 -- Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of His servant, that walketh in darkness & hath no light? (The truth of God's Holy Word) Let Him trust in the name of the LORD and stay upon his God (Who is Jehovah, THE Almighty God & Jesus born in man's flesh & saves us from all our REPENTANT SINS) 11. Behold all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks you have kindled. (STARTED by riots, unrest, terrorism & disobedience). This shall you have of mine hand (GOD); ye shall lie down in sorrow.--(Volcano eruptions, Earthquakes, Floods, Fires, Diseases like the Coronavirus & many others & illnesses like Cancers & etc)!

These are all brought about by serving satan's EVIL as HE allows him to work in our lives to wake us up & to cry out to Him for help & to forgive us of our repentant sins & iniquities with healing of our lost souls & then He will heal our land! God is LOVE but also is a God of Wrath, Who warns & chastens those who're His disobedient Children & those He created in their mothers' wombs & are still unbelievers & not saved from their SINS for it is not His will that any should perish but have life & have it abundantly! Satan has blinded sinners & lukewarm Christians alike to not see nor hear Spiritual Truth so they are lost or have lost their way by walking in darkness, when their choice is to follow satan's path & not THE KINGS HIGHWAY! Hell is enlarging itself for more to fall into it's EVIL Hot Ditch, as the blind lead the blind; while true born again Christians speak the truth of our Righteous & Holy God but are ridiculed & mocked for believing in Jesus as our Lord & Savior & put in biased FB jail for a month at a time; therefore, I will not participate with their evil ways!

By posting these prayers & Bible Scriptures, hopefully, I am helping myself to remember what I seem to have forgotten as I've become elderly, forgetful & senile but, hopefully, it will help others, too? Jesus died a horrible death as He died in every sinner's place & then lived again & is alive forever more, Who loves us with an everlasting love: But we must truly believe in Him to receive His Blessings & Benefits--Unbelievers are LIARS & will not inherit the goodness & peace of His Kingdom without obedient, believing FAITH in Jesus Christ because He is the ONE & ONLY TRUE Savior Who leads us to Jehovah God, His Heavenly Father, to live forever with Him in our new glorious bodies in His GLORIOUS KINGDOM after mortal death destroys these fleshly bodies that return to the dust from which we came by Adam, the first man created from the earth's clay by GOD! Who was, is & is to come and is The ALMIGHTY CREATOR of all human beings, animals & everything seen & unseen! Praise His Holy name Jesus, Who has started the USA & The Whole World to the ending of this Coronavirus in His timing; not ours! Amen! Ma

John 18:36, Jesus said his kingdom was no part of this world. Seems that he would not have anything to do with earthly politics in our day especially with the bloodshed involved with the people getting this nation started and slaughtering the natives already living here.

John 18:36, Jesus said his kingdom was no part of this world. Seems that he would not have anything to do with earthly politics in our day especially with the bloodshed involved with the people getting this nation started and slaughtering the natives already living here.
Hi irnwkr, Why shouldn't His Children speak up against & vote in this EVIL Political System that is brutally murdering the Innocent babies & infants while tearing them apart for their Organs to sell to highest bidders? The Love of MONEY is the Root of ALL EVIL! Because too many turn blind eyes & deaf ears to this cruelty since Roe vs Wade was made law to legally slaughter babies in their mothers' wombs by the GOV doesn't make it RIGHT? God forms us in these wombs & we are wondrously formed to live & serve Him! Whosoever harms & murders His little INNOCENT ones have guilty blood on their hands & in danger of Hell Fire!

Jesus was part of this earthly kingdom while on earth in human form & now He is building us mansions to live in when He destroys the OLD EARTH & then creates for His Family members new heavens & a new earth where His love, peace & joy will be forever more! God Jehovah is Jesus & He controls all things good & evil but He expects those who 're His to speak up against ALL EVIL DOERS in their ungodliness just like He spoke up against the evil ones when He was on earth! Those who are fighting the good fight of faith will inherit with Jesus His Holy Kingdom coming upon His new earth!

F-A-I-T-H -- FULL ASSURANCE IN THE HEART (that Jesus is REAL & serving Him is what we must do; specially when saved by His grace & have His mercy! Let us continue going forward & RUN the RACE to win over ALL EVIL & we will for God the Father says we will by believing in Jesus WHO IS God with us!

Even the disable, deaf & blind can serve God until this journey is over & enter God's glory land by obedience & not disobedience --picking out a few scriptures to fit our excuses for not doing what God tells us to do in His Holy Word, The Bible Truth! Put a D with GO & finish running this earthy race, you have GOD IS Able & He is through His born again Children for we can do all things through Jesus Christ, Who strengthens us when He is our Lord & Savior!

Read the Scriptures & ask God's Holy Spirit to guide you into all his truth & He will DIRECT your footsteps forward on His Path of perfect light with a new perspective of Who He really is & the truth of His Word! May God Bless you & yours! Sorry, Yes, I am a long winded writer! Ma Betty

Amen Ma. 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Amen Ma. 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Thanks, Dan-MO, I've been quoting or paraphrasing that Scripture for a long time, even while I was on FB--A biased organization that kept putting me & other truly born again Christians in FB jail for 30 days at a time--Not sure if I will go back there because I can't get back on without a Code from Microsoft, as they think I am a Robot, I guess--But need a phone that I can receive messages on, including sending me codes which is needed before I am able to get back on Face Book! My daughters are very busy with work; so haven't listened to or bought one for me & I can't get out nor drive if I could! I can pay for one but need healthy legs & a car to travel for necessities--It is awful having to depend on others -I depend on Jesus but through other human-beings! HELP LORD! 🥴 Amen! Stay well & God Bless you & yours! Ma

Good morning Ma,
i am by no means telling a person what to do as far as religion or politics. All i am doing is simply putting scriptures up and trying to help some to reason on them. I encourage Bible reading so others can see for themselves. The scriptures do the talking. Hope you are doing well, have a good day and stay safe