Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Bug and Saltwater

u2robert

A Gold Bug has a fine tuner for ground reject (ground balance) so will it ground reject salt water and run stable? Salt can't be any worse than hot rocks and such. Anyone ever try it?

I Bought my GB pro so I could hunt in salt conditions and I could ground balance out the salt beaches and water. You might have to turn down the gain a little but it still gets good depth.
The only downer for me was that the 11 inch Greek coil leaked and then went crazy until it got dried out so now I have Nel coil for in the water.

Minas man
[size=medium][/size]