Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold gold

jessemxt

anybody having luck with the mxt for gold I am busy and dont get out to much so I was hoping for some positive feedback I have read steve herscehach (spelling?) stuff but I was hoping for some other feedback from guys in the field thanks jesse

Guys are using the MXT up in Alaska and doing really well. Especially Ganes Creek because it has good Iron I.D. Lots of junk in the ground from people mining the area in the past. They sure left a lot of gold there though and there is some big gold to be found up there. Just about every where else the Minelab GP and SD detectors with the after market coils are king because they find big and little gold shallow and deep. The iron ID on these detectors isn't it's strong point though most of us try to find areas in gold country without too much trash. Ever once in a while you do. Minelabs detectors find gold deeper than any others for now. Whites GMT's and MXT's are both really good detectors. If you can go back in the archives you can read about some of the MXT's success last year at Ganes Creek.
Have fun,
-Joe