Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOLD MONSTER 1000 Strikes Nice Gold

goldseeker4000

Got my Gold Monster last Friday and took it outlast weekend. Sat searched tailing piles. Nothing but learned a lot about it. It goes deep. The next morning I hit some hydraulic mines and in 4 hours I got six pieces of gold. I am very impressed with its abilities.

Very good, looks like you picked a winner for a machine!

Good one. Always nice to blood a new machine. Gotta ask, whats that weird scribble above the GM 05?

"Gold Monster" in Arabic - The main market for this machine is among African gold miners and prospectors - Minelab thought having it in Arabic would be a good idea – personally I'm not so sure - I don't know how many people in Central Africa read Arabic.

Goldseeker 4000 I'm looking for someone to search with and your name came up when i filtered my search results by Montana. I live in whitefish. You nearby? You know of any clubs in this area I could join? Please email or call anytime at 260-5516 or fourty6an2@gmail.com