Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

golden mask one plus

jimmy clark

has anyone used this simple, three knob detector? I use a legend. but thanking about getting a simple to use beep an dig detector. { an cheap]. Ive watched videos about it an it seems to be good for the price.

has anyone used this simple, three knob detector? I use a legend. but thanking about getting a simple to use beep an dig detector. { an cheap]. Ive watched videos about it an it seems to be good for the price.
Haven't tried the One plus yet but I sure like the two Golden Mask detectors I have, I ordered the Golden Mask Pro 4WD and then placed a second order for the Golden Mask 7 and both of those are fantastic detectors.

the one thing you have to remember there are no dealers in the U.S so you have to order directly from Golden Mask which is in Bulgaria, and then add the sipping fees on top of which ever detector you order from GM, you have to calculate the shipping charges into what ever Golden Mask detector you purchase from GM all the prices for the GM detectors are in Euros including the shipping charges shipping charges for the ones I purchased was around $160 U.S Each, another thing to consider is if you want any other extra coils get them in the same order because if you do not you will be paying those shipping charges again for extra coils

here is a for instance of what the GM One plus will coast you the GM One plus is 214 EUROS which Converts to $228.99 U.S add shipping and fees 153.64 Euros which is 164.40 U.S, so the total cost for the GM One Plus is 367.64 Euros including shipping and fees which converts to $393.39 U.S these numbers are with just the GM One Plus and one coil

there is a box you can click to ask Golden Mask to send you a custom invoice to get combined shipping for everything which is what I did otherwise everything you add to your cart they will add 148 Euros on for each item you add to your cart

Haven't tried the One plus yet but I sure like the two Golden Mask detectors I have, I ordered the Golden Mask Pro 4WD and then placed a second order for the Golden Mask 7 and both of those are fantastic detectors.

the one thing you have to remember there are no dealers in the U.S so you have to order directly from Golden Mask which is in Bulgaria, and then add the sipping fees on top of which ever detector you order from GM, you have to calculate the shipping charges into what ever Golden Mask detector you purchase from GM all the prices for the GM detectors are in Euros including the shipping charges shipping charges for the ones I purchased was around $160 U.S Each, another thing to consider is if you want any other extra coils get them in the same order because if you do not you will be paying those shipping charges again for extra coils

here is a for instance of what the GM One plus will coast you the GM One plus is 214 EUROS which Converts to $228.99 U.S add shipping and fees 153.64 Euros which is 164.40 U.S, so the total cost for the GM One Plus is 367.64 Euros including shipping and fees which converts to $393.39 U.S these numbers are with just the GM One Plus and one coil

there is a box you can click to ask Golden Mask to send you a custom invoice to get combined shipping for everything which is what I did otherwise everything you add to your cart they will add 148 Euros on for each item you add to your cart
I couldn't handle that. That's a little much, at least for me. Richard sales Deeptech detectors, I may check an see if if Deeptech makes a beep an dig in the same price range.

I couldn't handle that. That's a little much, at least for me. Richard sales Deeptech detectors, I may check an see if if Deeptech makes a beep an dig in the same price range.
well only you know what you are capable of, I just figured I would give you a heads up before you decided to place an order so you would know what you are in for, with Euro being the currency, yes they look cheap until you convert the Euro to U.S dollars, but it really is not a big increase in price on the detectors, its that shipping and other fees that really increases the cost of the whole transaction

as far as the Golden Mask Detectors they are fantastic detectors though

I do believe Deep Tech makes some cheaper beep and digs also but only Richard @backwoods Detectors can answer that, The Vista X is the one I went with and it is also a very good detector.