Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOOD MORNING GOT UP ABOVE GRASS

C.J.M.

Well, its 5 am and and ready to face another day in this world ,but all that greets me is FAKE news and lies.My local paper is a real liberal left wing paper you dare not stand up for what is right so its a daily task .This world offers Fake news and brain washes peoples minds day by day and people will start believing it:eek:As it stands today why is it that people will believe a lie rather then the truth :help:The devil is the best Con-artist and will take and lead people to straight to hell:devilish: . Ask yourself this question "If you were to die today and your soul would stand before the Lord and the Lord would ask you why should I let you into my Heaven" what would your answer be:unsure: Think on this and seek the answer.
This day seek the Lord and be a witness for him for as you do this you will bring glory to his name.:thumbup:
08-22-2016 09;17;28AM.JPG

Well, its 5 am and and ready to face another day in this world ,but all that greets me is FAKE news and lies.My local paper is a real liberal left wing paper you dare not stand up for what is right so its a daily task .This world offers Fake news and brain washes peoples minds day by day and people will start believing it:eek:As it stands today why is it that people will believe a lie rather then the truth :help:The devil is the best Con-artist and will take and lead people to straight to hell:devilish: . Ask yourself this question "If you were to die today and your soul would stand before the Lord and the Lord would ask you why should I let you into my Heaven" what would your answer be:unsure: Think on this and seek the answer.
This day seek the Lord and be a witness for him for as you do this you will bring glory to his name.:thumbup:View attachment 6816

AMEN! Our soul is eternal & either destined for dwelling in God's Glorious & Holy kingdom of everlasting love & peace in Christ Jesus or into The Lake of Fire with the tormentor satan in evwrlasting punishment! We can choose to follow Jesus or follow satan--NO one can follow both at the same time for LUKEWARM faith gains nothing but misery & unbelief! AMEN! Ma

Amen guys fake news is getting worse day by day ,wait and see what happens right before the election:eek:Crooking voting is going to go wild all this home grown Terroist will show up and will back up biden & kamala:ninja:
1054977397.jpg
5e8604a763100.jpg
cnn-fake-news-trump-tower-blitzer.jpg
Branco-That-Sinking-Feeling.jpg

Amen guys fake news is getting worse day by day ,wait and see what happens right before the election:eek:Crooking voting is going to go wild all this home grown Terroist will show up and will back up biden & kamala:ninja:View attachment 6955View attachment 6956View attachment 6957View attachment 6958

Do not worry nor fret, as God & President Trump has this in their hands & they both WILL WIN, no matter what the FAKE NEWS or THE EVIL Leftist DEMS say, as they are HYPOCRITES, LIARS & CHEATERS & none of these foolish people ever win in the long run no matter what they try to do or get by with, FOR JEHOVAH GOD & His faithful Prayer Warrior saints are GREATER--All THE TIME!!!!!! Satan & his wicked servants have no power BUT what God gives them to fulfill His plans revealed in the Book of REVELATION & other Books of His true written Gospel--The Holy Bible! BELIEVE & WIN because WE the Children of Jehovah God are the WINNERS! AMEN!! Ma