Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOOD OLD RAIN

C.J.M.

Good mercy the rains came down have not seen this much rain in 3-5 years :clap: So far 5" of rain.The frogs are singing their song and so am I.Good thing because my zero mower is in the shop and was told it would be 6 weeks due to many repairs on other mowers:(Thank you Lord we sure needed this rain!!After this the mosquito population will be in the millions:eek:

Attachments

• frog.gif
    frog.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 79
  • RAINNIG CATS 7 DOGS 1.png
    RAINNIG CATS 7 DOGS 1.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 1f0c8a5221869b41a1d0c8899c1728c3.jpg
    1f0c8a5221869b41a1d0c8899c1728c3.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 99
I have a friend over in Sweeny TX, and his whole street is flooded.

We were in need of rain. Then it rained last week but did not seem to do much good and then poured three times in the last two days. I was glad to see the rain as the ground was hard.