Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got into a nice camp yesterday and today

Holy Cow !!!! :drool: :thumbup::beers::jump: What a hunt. VIRGIN CAMPSITE for sure !!! Awesome job. Thanks for showing us all that loot. lol. cch

Fantastic finds!!! Congrats on all the 3 ringers. :cheers:

Thank you all, I'm sure there is a plate there... Coach Croft and I have only scratched the surface on this place. We were in a very small portion of what is likely the whole camp due to the HIGH GRASS :rage: You could just hear the iron ringing out all over the place in the high stuff we were wanting to get into... Oh well, it will be a winter project

Places like that need to remain a SECRET. Keep you eyes peeled and your camera low to the ground. lol. :ninja: A plate awaits ! cch.

Wowsers, now that is a great bunch of finds. Would love to find a site like that. Most of the ones I hunt on are pretty much hunted out and mighty slim pickings. Good luck on finding that plate(s) and many, many more treasures! HH.

Boy ,I would say you got into a nice spot.

Looks to me like it might be a hand guard to a knife or dagger. One side is probably broke off. The other side was probably a mirror image of the other side- pointed. Hope that helps. Mark

SWMO Mark said:
Looks to me like it might be a hand guard to a knife or dagger. One side is probably broke off. The other side was probably a mirror image of the other side- pointed. Hope that helps. Mark

Yes Mark, you are right, I can see where the other side is broken off.. Thanks!