Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT NUMBER BETWEEN 10 AND 12

You must be Canadian! Because here in the US it's unlikely that you'll ever find that much money in a day of metal detecting

Not quite. You just have to find a virgin untouched field. Just yesterday, at one site, I found over $15 worth of clad coins in less than five hours. Also, I found a Canadian 1988 dollar. Last year, at one site which I spent many hours, probably over 30 hours, netted me over $100 in clad coins. This year so far over $30 in coins. The place just keeps on giving.

Where do you live where there are virgin untouched fields? You won't find many of them around where I live! Dream on.

Beeps lives in Canada near one of the largest cities. Not uncommon for people to throw money away into the dirt here. Most people over the past 15 years have a pocket full of change. Since they did away with the $1 paper bill and the penny. The coins filling pockets are mostly $1 and $2 coins as well as many quarters. Coin spills are common, pretty cool to find a spill with a few $1 and $2 coins. So its not hard to come up with an average hunt amount of $10 or so for a few hours. In the big city and surrounding areas Beeps lives in can be detectable during the winter months. And many detectorists there do. Picture below shows finds on July 15th using the Nokta Impact... see those $1 and $2 coins on the left. Also, some folks will find up to $40 in clad coins in a day in a really good spot.

Attachments

• IMP july 15 17a.JPG
    IMP july 15 17a.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 231
My friend had the number 222 and it is very strange in fact. For many, this is an ordinary number, but for me it is a magic number. I first heard about him about 2 years ago when I saw an article on https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-222-meaning/ . I thought that this was nonsense, but after that I realized that this number really pursues me. The problem was that I really began to believe in this nonsense, and besides, this number brings misfortune. I don’t even know what to do ... What do you think of this?