Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out for a while today...

Mike(PA)

I decided to detect a portion of my yard where my mom and dad dug up some soil to plant some flowers in. Well the first signal I got was the thimble. I dont know why, but the whole top of the thimble was cut off or something. The second signal I got was part of a two piece button. I looked for the other piece but it wasn't in the whole. Last week I found part of a two piece button that had an eagle on it so I thought that this might be one of the same types of buttons but I cleaned it off and there was nothing on it. I might try that spot a little more tomorrow. HH

tailor's thimble.

It has an open top on it so the tip of the finger could still be used to pick up pins & needles & the like.