Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gti 2500 Necklace Penant.

A

Anonymous

My nicest find came the other week withOUT my metal detector. A nice 18" chain, 22k chain weighing in at a perfect 1 ounce. Just found it in a parking lot. Anyways, Im getting a gti 2500 penant done in white gold, the searchcoil will be in 22k yellow from my necklace as well as the wiring around the stem (wrapped aroung the white gold) the screen will be yellow gold and the battery pack. Im getting the chain cut and shortened and using the excess gold for the coil, wire, screen and battery. A friend of mine is doing it for me and will be done in September. He'll have the wax mold so I will post it when I get it, and if anybody is interested, you can post me a message with your email. It will be approx 3" long. The rest of the chain is going to be used for a braclet for a friend of mine and will fit her perfectly. Take care, and remember my best find was foung by keeping my eyes on the ground.
JASON. LOL