Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a fun hunt with the AT Pro today

Larbear2

The wife and I went to see her daughter over the weekend. Very small town, I hunted the school athletic fields and a few small grassy areas around the buildings. Things were uneventful for about 45 minutes, just a few coins here and there. Then things heated up, got into a grassy area just beyond the softball home run fence. Started hitting quarters, then the silver ring, more quarters then the St. Christopher sterling religious medallion. The ring and the St. Christopher were down 3 inches, 85-88 vid. Some quarters were deep (3-4 inches), some were shallower. I saw a piece of paper just lying on the ground,, as I got closer I saw that it was a $20. Been awhile since I found any paper money while I am detecting, it usually is a one or a five. Weather was great, 60s and sunny. AT Pro, zero disc, 1 or 2 bars down from max sensitivity, pro zero. Thanks for looking, GL, HH.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 300
Now that's what I'm talking about ! Great hunt/write up. That $20 sure is a shot in the arm. And I see you and the Pro are banging them nickels too. That's a good sign.