Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Had a good couple of hours with the CoRe today....

JFlynn

Visited the Getto again today. Got frustrated right off the bat. Did an hour long video yesterday but it was just my hand and TID with excellent sound mind you. Left the camera on and when I got there today it was DEAD! Anyway, got onto another sidewalk that we have hunted some 2 years ago with a bunch of machines, I had the ETrac and the Deus then and several others worked the area too. I remember very well running the ETrac over this exact same spot with two other people. CoRe and small coil is finding stuff masked by nails and other stuff. The masking is with small stuff too. The CoRe in DI3 let's me know the stuff is there. Simple as that. Same scenario, short distance of a sidewalk loaded with coins. BTW I left about 20 ft of it for another day when there is a full charge on the HD Ghost battery. Dug clad, a couple of wheats, a crushed ring, and a button in this little strip. I'm convinced that nothing I've ran unmasks as well as this machine. Here's the pics

Nice button BTW too.

Nice haul. Have you hunted that area with the 11" coil?

w