Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hand Etched Dated Black Glass Mallet...

C

calabash digger

Attachments

• BLACK GLASS 1750.jpg
    BLACK GLASS 1750.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3746.JPG
    IMG_3746.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3744.JPG
    IMG_3744.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3745.JPG
    IMG_3745.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
That’s just too cool. My only colonial bottle find was in CT recently. Square and just the bottom but it’s a prized keeper anyway. Hope to find a whole one someday. Your finds are always inspiring, Calabash

My only colonial bottle finds were broken, (Wedge Gins). Reconstructed with Crazy Glue, bad idea. Nice find ! Good year I hear. Too bad its empty. Better luck in the future !

I think thats refered to as an onion bottle or a type of. I found one similar about 12-15 yrs ago. It was filled with pine tar . Man was that stuff potent. That is a great find with the engraved date.
Im always amazed at the things you find in the water. Keep up the good finds. Congrats . HH