Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you who

Sunny

fought for our country and the people like me. Just want you to know how much I appreciate it, and hope you have a happy celebration made just for you. God Bless America! Love, Sunny!:cheers:

Sometimes things just don't change no matter how much you want them too! Good night my friends.....I miss you all so much! You know who you are!!!!:sadwalk:

Sunny that's really nice of you. I have read alot of your storys and storys from your brothers and all the others. I think some of my favorites were of the gravel pit. some of the storys I have read on this forum have made me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes. and some of the storys touched me enough to bring a lump to my throat. There was something special here for a long time. I would love to see this forum bursting at the seams again with storys and jokes and and laughter and kinship. I just don't know how to get it headed in that direction. Sunny I hope you can spend time here again. I also hope things are going well for you. you and the others kinda hold a legendary status for us new guys;)

I got sick and could not post much, some stuff happened that I dont even know about. All I do know is some of the people from back then became some of my closest friends. I went to visit Mike and Alice, met Royal and Bill P, and just felt like I knew all of the others. They knew more about me than most of the people I am acquainted with here where I live. Reading YOUR post brought tears to my eyes. My how fast my life has gone. The Gravel Pit was our playground, our heaven on earth, and they are some of my favorites too! Then as we got older and became friends, my brothers and I became the best of friends and still are. neither of them live more than 15 minutes from me, and we try to get together to BS,eat lunch, or fish anytime we can. I do not know what I would have done with out them when I was ill. I am still not 100%, but I am about as good as I am going to be. I still have to take more meds than I want to, but I don't have any choice.

If you have time and want to read some of my stories about me, and my beautiful mother, who was my best friend,and who I think about everyday since she passed, I wrote a series about Las Vegas! They were some of my favorite ones because I loved her so dearly!

Anyway Blade, thanks for writing back! Maybe we can get some of the others to offer a story or two now that it's getting cold and people will be inside more. Your friend, Sunny What is your real first name? How did Blade come about or do I want to know? :unsure::lol:

lol, I was a knife dealer for awhile and used Blade310 to bid on ebay. My real name is Gary. I am 54 yrs old and live in central Ohio. I have two roommates, Doc and Noodle Here are a couple pics.
uh oh I have just been told that I only have one cat and the other one is actually a crawdad. :unsure: I thought that little guy was a bit stand offish. It also explains why he don't have alot of fur and never uses the litter box. And here I thought I had a new breed of hairless cat. :biggrin:
Actually I don't have a picture of Noodle,that's of the right size to put on here. The cat airing out his gear is Doc. Well Sunny I didn't mean to talk your ear off. Have a nice evening. I will look for the storys you are talking about.

had a crawdad, but I usually keep a good cat! Bootsie was my cat for thirteen years up until about 2 weeks ago and then just vanished! Broke my heart! :cry: Since I have two huge dogs now, I don't know if I can bring myself to raise another kitten. Maybe if the time is right, I might! I have friends in Ohio. They live in Hamilton. We meet every summer in Florida for a week! I sure wish we lived closer together! Anyway, just wanted to raz you about the pet crawfish!!! :rofl: You sound like the type that can take a joke! Later, Sunny