Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headed to dentist tis morning, abcessed tooth…..

Steve 1280x user

Prayers, please: I’ve been dealing with a bad tooth for a while, yesterday it developed an abcess. Surprisingly, it’s not all that painful, but once that abcess starts, yikes. SO, I GOT ME an 8:00 AM app’t this morning for the dentist’s chair. Praers for a good outcome, please. Peace.

Prayers, please: I’ve been dealing with a bad tooth for a while, yesterday it developed an abcess. Surprisingly, it’s not all that painful, but once that abcess starts, yikes. SO, I GOT ME an 8:00 AM app’t this morning for the dentist’s chair. Praers for a good outcome, please. Peace.
Not something to ignore or put off. Nearly lost a friend who's abscessed tooth/teeth infection went to his brain and nearly killed him! Luckily he pulled through. How did it go?

I broke a tooth 2 days before Thanksgiving. Luckily no pain. Dentist said BIG cavity in both teeth need to be pulled. CRAP !!!
2 more gone and cost $1000 and I got nothing in return !!!! One by one all my mercury filled teeth are cracking !!!!
Oh the joys of getting older.

Good luck

HH
Donna(NJ)

How is your tooth? I just saw this post.
Wellllll, today’s Sunday, December 18. I had that tooth dug out Thursday. Reason it abcsessed was because it had ‘fractured’ deep inside. I’ve had sinus issues for MONTHS becsuse the roots of this tooth were practically touching my sinus cavity. Even though they used a sedative, it hurt like - well, you’s know. It had a root canal done on it years ago. Dr. told me ‘it will likely shatter when I start applying pressure’, and it did. He had to dig it out in pieces. Anyways; the ehole left side of my mouth/ jaw is still quite sore and swelled up, Tylenol works well. Breathing in thru my mouth outside in this cold winter wind is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Friday and Saturday was ROUGH……Thismorning, marginally better. Thanks 4 asking.

praying here

Wellllll, today’s Sunday, December 18. I had that tooth dug out Thursday. Reason it abcsessed was because it had ‘fractured’ deep inside. I’ve had sinus issues for MONTHS becsuse the roots of this tooth were practically touching my sinus cavity. Even though they used a sedative, it hurt like - well, you’s know. It had a root canal done on it years ago. Dr. told me ‘it will likely shatter when I start applying pressure’, and it did. He had to dig it out in pieces. Anyways; the ehole left side of my mouth/ jaw is still quite sore and swelled up, Tylenol works well. Breathing in thru my mouth outside in this cold winter wind is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Friday and Saturday was ROUGH……Thismorning, marginally better. Thanks 4 asking.
I feel your pain. It should be all better in a week

Hang in there

Donna

Praying and Hope you feel better quickly .
Mark