Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones issue

rarysgaard

I only turn on & off my headphones & charge them, yet sometimes they work & sometimes they don't, any answers or suggestions?

Probably going to need more info for anyone to take a guess. When you say they don't work, what don't they do? Do they turn on? Do they not pick up the machine but pick up other noise? Do they just not do anything at all?
Give us a little better description and maybe somebody can help.

Don

Sorry, they don't make noise & they don't connect to the coil. They will allow me to change settings, but that's it.

Hi Bob, remember when we went on a hunt a couple weeks ago and I showed you how to select your coil on your headphones? I bet that is what happened again. Turn on your control box first, then turn on your headphones. If your headphones ren't working, scroll through the menu on your headphones until you see the coil selection and choose the coil you are using. I am pretty sure this is what is going on. Let me know if you figure it out or if you want to meet quickly I can set it up for you. -Marc