Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heck of a machine.

quicksilver

Well I bought the G2+ not to long ago, because my buddy does so well with his you can't help but notice. Lol. So I asked for advice on this forum from you all, and set my machine up and off to a pretty well worked civil war camp I went. Well this is the result. I wasn't finding squat in there with my other machines. But that g2+ is surgical in that iron. It has no problems at all. I'm very happy with this machine. It is truly bringing some of my worked spots back to life. Thanks for looking. Good luck.

Those are some great finds--congrats!-------I keep telling everyone that will listen that the G2+/F-19 is the "cats meow". (especially for working in iron)

Great relic finds. Is that a musket ball in your second photo with black background ? I've found over 40 in the last 2 years but never one with a pronounced ridge like that. Perhaps I'm way off and it's a ball from a bell or something but the color sure looks like old lead to me. :)

Nice finds buddy. Gotta love the G2. HH

What coil are you using with the G2+. Another question, is there a lot of mineralization in the soil where you are digging? Thanks.... and I appreciate your sharing.

boy i like what i'm seeing i had the older version back a few years but really thinking on this just wish the coils wern't so expensive